Monday, September 15, 2014

Seahawks Water Fall Album

We are officially in football season! It's especially exciting if you have children who are in football or cheerleading! Here is a great album for any football fan! Todays craft is brought to you by Christy's Creations.

Please like and share our blog! Come back or subscribe so you don't miss our next project!


Hello everyone! Christy Here, we love mini albums here and we have the great pleasure of knowing Ginger from My Sisters Scrapper check out the tutorial on how to make a waterfall album.


We are hoping the Seahawks can do it again this year! In the mean time here is my project:



 
For this Project I Used Football designer paper and Seahawks embellishments from our local Scrapbook Nook store. I love this paper!. I also used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo to ink around each piece of paper. Super cute and can be customized for any football team or school!
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment