Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Day 1 Christmas Song Projects: I'm Dreaming of a white... Beach!

Happy Tuesday! We have a week of exiting posts We are kicking off our Week of Christmas Song Projects.  Our first one is from Angel with Cajun Angels Crafts!


My project today consists of a few of the same files from my slider card from our previous post on 12/18/14. This card is Just Beachy! hehe It's a fun birthday card for a co-worker who doesn't like sharing her birthday with the holidays!




To start off I used orange card stock for the base of the card, it measures 6in by 9in, and is scored at 4.5in. The middle layer is white card stock 5.75in by 4.25in.  The top layer measures 5.5in by 4in. (top layer is paper from Recollections All Seasons paper pad)

For the adorable cutting files I used Miss Kate Cuttables cutting files:


the layering takes some work but so very worth it! The sea horse is about 2.5in by 1.5 in and the starfish is about 2.5in by 2.5. The Just Beach is approx 5.25in by 3in (when put together). I don't how small ya'll go for layering but for me the smaller the better!


For the inside the circle diameter is 4in. The saying is Super fun and i got if from a card I received a few years ago.


the circle is inked in Tim Holtz Distress ink Faded Jeans.

The cute little shells on the inside are from Miss Kate Cuttables as well, they are from the Cute Seashell cutting file. 



I hope you enjoy my project. I love all the colors it makes me wanna go to the beach! (a warm beach!) Check Back tomorrow for Day 2!

 
 
 
 

Here is a list of items I used in this project:


Silhouette Cameo (with Designer Studio)



Martha Stewart Glue Pen


Tim Holtz Distress Ink Faded Jeans


Recollections: All Seasons Paper pad


Stampin' UP! Sponges


Fiskars Cutting Board


Recollections: Card Stock (white and orange)


No comments:

Post a Comment