Sunday, December 28, 2014

Vinyl Projects: Monogrammed Gloves

  Sunday Fun day! Did everyone get what they wanted for Christmas? Well no matter what you got I hope you got to spend it with loved ones. We were blessed to be with our families. Today's project is by Angel from Cajun Angel's crafts.

  So for Christmas I got HTV (Heat transfer Vinyl) just in time for my moms birthday! I made Monogrammed gloves for her.

 
It was my first time using HTV I was defiantly nervous. Santa didn't bring a heat press, but I used my Iron and it worked out great!
 
 
 
I used the Marley Lilly app to make the monogrammed initials, but the font can be bought from fontbros its called vine.
 
The gloves came from Walmart the are polyester with fux fur. They cost $3 on sale.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my project check back for more fun creations!
 
 
Items used to make this project:
 
 
Silhouette Cameo: with Designer studio
 
 
Fiskars paper trimmer
 
 
Home Iron
 
 
 
HTV: light Green
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment