Thursday, September 4, 2014

Disney's Mini Mouse Birthday card

Disney will always be a classic! Here is another adorable card from Christy's Creations.

Hi everyone, so I don't know if you can tell but I love Disney and Mini is iconic (along with Mickey of course!) I had a friend whose little girl was turning 2 and she adores Mini Mouse. Here is the card I made for her big day.

Please like and share our blog, Thank you!

 
For this project I used the Cricut cartridge Mickey and friends for the mouse ears, and Keystone for the numbers. Who doesn't love bling? I get mine at Michaels and the ribbon I used for this card came from Joann's. 1in black and polka dot, and 1/2in red and polka dot. I also laid thin red across the black and polka dot.  I used my polka dot embossing folder for the background. (sensing a pattern?) I wanted to add a little extra and used my black and white pens to mark around the 2 and the ears. I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment