Monday, October 6, 2014

Skelton Band Card

Halloween is slowly approaching, who am I kidding? its right around the corner! Here is a super adorable card you can send to just about anyone for the coming holiday! This card was made by Cajun Angels Crafts.

I love Halloween especially all the decorating. I'm not into the gore or fright but I do love the rest! Halloween is celebrated in many cultures, and I wanted to make this Skeleton able to celebrate Halloween and Dia de los Muertos! Its fun and interactive as his arms and legs move!! I love making cards that are inter changeable, and you can make several of the card bases and dress them all up!


The card base was made with Miss Kates Cuttables cutting file Cute Skeleton. I did a few modifications, (I cut off his arms and legs) and used the designer studio offset tool to make the base for his bones to rest on. The Body and head are one part that make up the card as well.


For his arms and legs I used small square brads to make the limbs movable!

To make his festive to fit Dia de los Muertos I custom made a Hat and bow. The Hat is a custom cutting file and the bow was made out of orange ribbon with the frayed sides.



His cute little instruments came from Miss Kates Cuttables cutting file Sounds of Music.





I hope you enjoyed my project! Part 2 is coming Wednesday. Please like and share our blog, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment