Sunday, March 15, 2015

Design Team Weekly Challenge: Clover Cuties Moose

What are ya'll up to on this fine Sunday? We are crafting (as usual!) Today we have our 3rd project from our Clover Cutie flies! Todays project comes from Mickel!


  I made a framed picture that I can place on my curio cabinet for my first project!





  All of the cardstock I used was from Bazzill.  The colors were Granny Smith, white, black, aqua and dotted Greenbriar.  The patterned paper is from American Crafts and is from The Color of Memories collection.


 
I absolutely love this paper piecing and can't wait to use it on a few more things!
 
 
 
 I also used Ranger Stickles on my blue and the green outline.  The colors I used were Waterfall and Lime Green.
 
 
 
 


 I had help from my soon to be 6 year old, Garrett in creating this.  He helped with gluing and with putting the paper into my silhouette cameo! I really hope you enjoy my project as much I enjoyed making it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment