Friday, January 2, 2015

Elephant with Ballons Birthday Card

Hello fellow scrappers happy Monday! We have a simple super cute B-day card to share with you! Today's Project is was made by Angel from Cajun Angel's Crafts.



I love making Birthday cards, Here is a simple but adorable card with a little elephant holding balloons. I really love this card as its GREEN my favorite color!



This little card is was created using Miss Kate Cuttables cutting file Birthday Elephant. I used a .05 fine point black pen to draw stiches around the elephant, and glossy accents on the balloons to make them pop! 

 
The buttons on it came from a garage sale!
 
I used black, green and white card stock from Recollections card stock packs. I love the idea of turning the squares.
 
 
 
For the wording I used my silhouette sketch pens and my silhouette cameo.
 
I hope ya'll enjoyed my project, follow our blog or check back to see the up coming projects we have few really neat projects coming to start the new year off right!
 
 
 
 
 
A list of tools used to make this project:



 
Silhouette Cameo: with designer studio
 
 
 
Martha Stewart: Glue pen
 

 
Recollections: Card Stock
 

 
Scotch Adhesive Tape Glider


 
Fiskars paper trimmer
 
 
 
Teflon bone folder
 
 
Glossy Accents: Clear dimensional embellishment

 
Sakura Pigma Micron pen .05
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment