Monday, November 3, 2014

Office Christmas Stocking stuffers: Sitcky notes holder and note pad holder

It's never to early to start making stocking stuffers! This next project is a great office gift for friends or co-workers. its brought to you by Designs by Brandie.
 
Hi everyone I seen this project at a local craft fair and decided to make some holiday ones!
  
 
 
These are sticky/Post it note holders! I also made a double set with a note pad as well!
 

 
I used Velcro circles to keep them closed.

 
I made a simple snowman with the Silhouette Cameo, I added Glossy accents to the top hat and glitter to the snowman.

 
Here is the sets.

 
The note pad was done the same way as the sticky note holder just doubled everything in size.

 
Hope you enjoyed my First project on our blog! If you enjoyed it please like and share our blog. See you for the next project!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment