Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Christmas Tags: Bunny tags

I Don't know about everyone else, but we just had a cold snap and that means Christmas is coming! Check out these cute Christmas tags. We are getting a head start. These Tags are brought to you by Cajun Angels Crafts.
 
Hi everyone Happy hump day. I wanted to get started on some of my Christmas tags! We are having family over for Christmas and wanted to make it extra special.
 
 
 
 
The cutting file comes from Treasure Box Designs. (all their files are 60% off right now so head on over and get this one and many more!!) The cutting file is Village (Cabin Fever).
 

 
I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink tumbled glass to ink around the bunny, and Victorian velvet around all the pink. I used Exclusive INKS Indian Corn Blue around the snowballs. I also used Stickles Crystal to give a little glitter touch.

 
For the To and From I used Silhouette sketch pens black and Cambria font. I used a strip of score tape on the back so I could store them. These are going to look so cute on our presents! They can also be used for gift bag tags!

Come back and see us as we use this adorable file to make another project! If you enjoyed this project like and share our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment