Monday, November 3, 2014

Christmas Tags: Moose Tag

 
Who doesn't love a cute little moose? Here is another great project from Cajun Angels Crafts.
 
So I've been very busy (while I was sick) getting a head start on my Christmas tags. Here are some cute little moose.
 
 
 
I used Treasure Box Designs Village (Cabin Fever). (head on over there as they have their cutting files on sale 60% off!) I used the moose holding the little sign.

 
I inked around the moose with Exclusive INKS Garnet, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink antique linen around the nose and ears. For the antlers I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink crushed olive them went back over them with Exclusive INKS Garnet.


For their little eyes I used a white gel pen. The To an From were mapped out on the Silhouette Cameo with Cambria font, it was inked with silhouette sketch pens black.

These moose are going to really pop on our presents! Hope you enjoyed our project, if so like and share our blog! Come back for a project we will be using this file for as well!! Thanks Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment