Friday, September 5, 2014

Boy/Girl Fox card

It's Finally Friday *Phew* we made it! Here is the latest project from our designer Cajun Angels Crafts. What would the fox say? CUTE!!

I'm very excited about this card I have been playing with this file for some time. Its very simple and interchangeable! I love using my Silhouette Cameo Designer Software and seeing just how far I can go. I used the designer software to edit the files a bit and I think my hard work paid off, what do you think?

Like, comment and share our blog, thank you!






For this card I used Miss Kate Cuttables files: Baby Fox, the trees from Cabin, and Welcome to the Zoo's welcome sign.

I used the designer software from silhouette cameo to create font for the names engraved on the wood, and using the offset tool I created a boarder and a card. Offset is wonderful for creating around but also can inset as well, that's how I made the inside of the card!

I love to make their little noses pop so I added Inkssentials Glossy accents to fill it in.

Changing it to the girl fox was super simple: I added a bow from a previous file I created, added a jewel from a set I got at Michaels, and what girl isn't complete without eyelashes?? I used a sharpie marker thin point to draw then in.

The finishing touch for a girl is always a ribbon, I added a simple brown bow on the inside.

I hope you enjoyed todays project!

No comments:

Post a Comment