Saturday, September 6, 2014

Miss Kates Cuttables Guest Designer Project

We have a special treat today. One of our designers was chosen to be a Guest Designer on Miss Kates Cuttables. Congrates to Angel!

It's an awesome privilege to be chosen as a guest designer for Miss Kates Cuttables. This project was so much fun to make, hope you enjoy it! Please like and share our blog! Thank you!




 
For this project I used Miss Kates Cuttables cutting file So Stinkin' Cute Boy. I created a template for the onesie and the hanger using my Silhouette Cameo Designer Software. I used some square buttons for the front (not sure where they came from as I have a ton of buttons! But most of my stuff comes from Michaels!) I also used orange stickles for the lettering 'stinkin'. To add a little pop I used Inkssentials Glossy accents to add dimension to the eyes, mushrooms and sunflower!
 
You can purchase this adorable file and many more @: www.misskatecuttables.com 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment