Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Disney Autograph books

Happy Tuesday everyone! We all love Disney, it's nostalgic for most of us. Our latest project is by Christy's Creations.

Hello there Christy here, I love Disney as I'm sure most of you do! My family and I recently went on a trip to Disney land. I wanted to make the experience special for my niece and nephew so I created these super cute Disney auto graph books. Please like and share our blog. Thank you!





 

 

 

 

I used Cricut cartridges: Mickey and Friends, Pooh and Friends and Keystone. The cute size for the characters is 3in's. The front and back cover are chip board is 4in x 5in, the paper came from a pack I had left over, not sure which paper pack they came from. Also I used the Stampin' Up tab punch for the tabs, and Mickey Mouse bling (on the page tabs) I got from Michaels Craft Store. I created a page for each character they would meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment