Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 2 Christmas Song Projects: Owl, Be home for Christmas!

Day 2! Merry Christmas Eve, it's almost Christmas, where will you be? We know where we will be! Today's project comes from Brandie with Brandie's Dandies!

Hi everyone, are ya'll ready for Christmas? Here a few cute birthday cards I made. My theme was Owl, Be Home for Christmas.

 
All the owl stickers and matching sentiments came from the Dollar Store! They had so many cute stickers I couldn't pass them up! 
 
 

 
The cards were made using the Martha Stewart Score Board, card size A7 with matching envelope.
 
 
 
The card bases where made from 12x12 sheets picked up at Michaels and Recollections plain card stock.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my projects, check back tomorrow for day 3 of our Christmas Song Projects.
 
 
Here is a list of items I used to make this project:


 
Martha Stewart - Score Board

 
Teflon Bone Folder
 
 
Scotch Adhesive Tape Glider
 
 
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment