Friday, December 19, 2014

Motorcycle Birthday Card

Cards! I love cards! (Especially Birthday cards) I have few friends and family members that have Birthdays this time of the year. Some of them like it others feel the Holidays steal the spot light. What do ya'll think? would you want a birthday so close to Christmas?

Here is my project for today, it's a super cool motorcycle card. In scrapbooking there aren't a lot of guy/boy cards out there, and I have to admit its a little out of my comfort zone but I really got into the grove and had a good time making this card!




I really like how this card came out!. I used a sheet of skeleton paper from DCMC paper pad. The back ground is orange card stock.

The card size is 5x4.25in and the skeleton paper is offset by .25




The cutting file is Motercycle from Miss Kate Cuttables. I inked the silver parts with Tim Holtz distressed ink, black soot and the orange pieces and flame are inked with barn door distressed ink by Tim Holtz.

The light accents around the seat and wheels and on the metal where done with Recollections marker pen snow.


Well that's my project! I hope you enjoyed it, subscribe to get emails of our post for future projects. Until next time happy scrapping everyone!








Here is a list of items I used in this project:


Silhouette Cameo (with Designer Studio)



               

Martha Stewart - Ballpoint Pen      


  

Recollections - Signature Opaque Marker Medium - Snow

        
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Barn Door


  
        Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Black soot



 

Recollections - All Season paper pad 180 sheets





Stampin' UP! Sponges


Fiskers Cutting Board


Recollections: Card Stock (white and orange)




No comments:

Post a Comment