Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall Days Box card Part: One


It's fall time! Autumn is here and all the colors are changing, well at least in our neck of the woods! Here we have a 2 part project by Cajun Angel's Crafts:

I have been wanting to make a box card for some time. I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to put in it. Well it came down to these 2! Part 2 will come tomorrow! This card was defiantly some work but so very worth it!

If you enjoyed our project please subscribe and share our blog, Thank you!




 


 
What you'll need:
 
 I used the a2box card: Halloween Haunted House from the Silhouette online store. I used the basic box and inserts and edited them a bit. You can also got to youtube to card in a box and see the tutorial if you don't have a silhouette or don't want to buy the file!
 
I used Miss Kate's Cuttables cutting file Fall Days for the title and made a few extra sunflowers.
 
The adorable fox came from Kadoodlebug Designs Autumn Foxes, which are 70% off right now!!!! The: crows, girl fox and pumpkins come in the Autumn foxes cutting file.
 
As usual I used Inksentials Glossy accents for the eyes and nose. The white highlights on the title, birds, pumpkins and sunflowers were done with my American Crafts Galaxy Marker.
 
The fall banner was made with thin twine and some small triangles, and the bows are a simple orange ribbon.
 
For this project I inked around just about everything using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment