Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall Days Box card Part: Two

This card is part 2 of a 2 par tutorial by Cajun Angel's Crafts, see part 1 from Tuesdays post!
 
I had a lot of scraps left over for this card, enough to make a second! I know there aren't a lot of masculine cards so we try to mix it up a bit. Here is the boy fox fall card!
 
 



 
If you liked our project subscribe and share our blog. Thank you!
 
What you'll need:
 
 I used the a2box card: Halloween Haunted House from the Silhouette online store. I used the basic box and inserts and edited them a bit. You can also got to youtube  to card in a box and see the tutorial if you don't have a silhouette or don't want to buy the file!
 
The adorable Kadoodlebug Designs Autumn Foxes, which are 70% off right now!!!! The: crows, boy fox with pumpkin and the cute little wagon are in the Autumn foxes cutting file.
 
As usual I used Inksentials Glossy accents for the eyes and nose. The white highlights on the title, birds pumpkins and fox were done with my American Crafts Galaxy Marker.
 
For this project I inked around just about everything using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment