Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cop car card

Hello everyone! Hope your week is going well. To start out our week we have speedy project from Cajun Angels Crafts don't worry this card won't give you a ticket!

Hi everybody, this Card was inspired by my father in law who used to be on the police force. I had fun making this.

I have seen other cop cards that use punches but on my budget I wanted a cute cop car that didn't cost me too much! I created this cutting file with my silhouette Cameo. Did I mention I love the designer software?? 



I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pumise stone to ink around all the pieces.

I used a white gel pen to highlight in white around the window and lenses.

For the tired I used a fine point sharpy marker to draw in the treds on them. 

I hope you enjoyed my project please like share and follow our blog for more projects to come! Thank you! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment