Friday, March 13, 2015

Design Team weekly Challenge: Clover Cuties Fox

Happy Friday fellow Crafters! This Friday is the first week of our design team challenge. I have enlisted the help of a few very talented ladies to help create projects for our design releases!


First up is Sherry's Project:




For my project I Made a 12x12 Scrapbook page.


I used the Clover cutie Fox cutting file. For the base of the scrapbook page I used a 12x12 piece of paper from the K&Company KP Blossom paper pack and random paper from Stampin Up.





I used stickles to outline the clovers. For the edges I took Tim Holtz distress ink and inked around the pieces. Using pop dots I made the cute fox dimensional. I outlining the fox  with a micron pen.

 
I added the Kissably Irish Title and stickles to make it pop!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope ya'll enjoyed Sheery's project, I know we did! Check back tomorrow for another wonderful project! Till next time Happy Craftin'!
 

Clover Cuties Cutting files can be found in our Etsy Shop! WWW.Etsy.com/Shop/3Craftateers





 

No comments:

Post a Comment